Thread: IV Glutathione
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2009, 10:50 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I may be grasping at straws here, but I was reading in an article about excitotoxins, and parmesan cheese seems to be high on the list. since it is one of my favorite foods it sparked an interest in me. and maybe there is a method to my madness, because after all it's one of my favorite foods that I eat a lot of, and maybe there is symptoms being sparked from it.

Also the other method, is that IV glutathione the supplement you mention, is supposed to decrease excess glutamate in the brain.

Are the other ways to decrease glutamate other than IV glutathione, such as N acetyl-cystine. or any others? I still may be grasping at straws here, but i absolutely love Parmesan cheese!!

I was also thinking of trying out natural factors learning factors shake as a multivitamin, also because is has magnesium citrate in it. but it seems they have 500mg of L-glutamine in it. so probably would not be a good idea. yet it still seems to be a pretty popular product.
and my amino acid 1500 has a lot of glutamic acid and aspartic acid, so that may have to go too as well.(especially since the aminos in it, may affect the absorption of my tryptophan.) but who knows.

anyways I may have to hold back on that shake mix until things sift themselves out with what I'm taking now. I do however want to order some more coq10, as I'm out, and jarrow seems like they have a few good products for that.

fatigue, insomnia, migraine issues

neurontin
omega 3 fish oil, b complex,
acid blocker(famotidine)
Lopressor
NAC
low dose aspirin

Former, experience in:
Prozac

Last edited by bruegger84; 01-22-2009 at 01:19 AM.
bruegger84 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote