View Single Post
Old 12-02-2006, 04:45 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Last month was the first month I missed signing in for 2 and a half years! I finished my graduate teaching internship (third teaching area) on Friday and after a full year I am no longer working, taking classes, and running the house and children's schedule all on my own (husband on location working about 8 months a year). If I hadn't cut out gluten and dairy and gotten my health back I never would have gone for the graduate degree. Thanks to all of you for the support.

My health is great. No asthma. It was gluten. No hypoglycemia/early diabetes. It was gluten. No irregular heart beats. Gluten. And no pain in the belly with all that other stuff. Wow. And I tested negative for gluten even with Enterolab. Makes me wonder if everyone is reacting to gluten. My husband hasn't had a thyroid attack now in 2 and a half years but the one time recently that he ate gluten he sure was irritable and restless. Yuck.

My heating pipes froze and we have a wreck of a house right now. At first the insurance company didn't want to pay the 20,000$ and it was nerveracking for awhile. For awhile I didn't even know how we could fix the pipe placement problem. Son's furniture in the dining room and living room. His bed in the basement. Bathroom, bedroom, and hall with holes in walls and ceiling and floor all torn up. I don't even want to think about batting and paint dust... But next week it should start to get 'put back together'. Could be worse. Could be my health!
Merry Christmas season to all of you and sincere wishes for good health,
Leslie
Leslieand is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote