Thread: Math
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 04:48 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Hi Yellowfever.

I noticed your post in the list. Rarely post here anymore, but just wanted to say that I totally understand how you must feel. I don't have ADHD myself, but I've never been very good at certain types of math. I was always good at geometry rather than algebra for example. When I was in high school, I was fortunate (for me) to live in a time when I could chose to do other subjects rather than math. Although it was compulsory to do them to year 10, but after that I split into different areas. I did need a certain amount to do physiology, but my other subjects were art and history of art and ancient and modern history. Oh yeah, then there was English and French! lol Didn't need much math for that.

My two children both needed math do get to University. It's just the way it is these days (we're in Australia btw, not the US). So I take it math is compulsory where you live too?

Are you in high school or college or what? Not sure how old you are I'm sorry ... but do you have any access to a tutor where you are studying?