Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivpound View Post
Flare ups....yep...I got em.

And Hope re "So is it a fact that when it is proven that a drug did cause ones neuropathy, it can in some cases be reversed, or improved, or at the very least stop the progression?"

The answer to the above is yes. Progression can stop definitely....he said the symptoms can least a year or more, and I might just go numb (my wife would already say I am,but that is a different story). He said I should see improvement....

Mark
Many people over the years have been damaged by drugs.
Statins and fluoroquinolone antibiotics are the most common.
I am unaware of recovery from these. You can find forums all over the net about this topic. There has been a recent hint that IV glutathione may help recovery from the fluoroquinolones.

Damage from chemo is sometimes preventable if acetyl carnitine is used before and during the chemo. The AIDs community uses it too.

So what drug damaged you, Mark?

If this is viral, you may see improvement. Or not... there are no guarantees.

I hope you do show improvement. But it would be nice to have some answers to work with. Such as why you are low in B6.
Let's hope that P5P stays on the market long enough for you to use it successfully.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote