View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 09:24 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default can I really come??

Quote:
Originally Posted by olecyn View Post
Haven't been here in so long. Hoping 2009 will be better for us all & the pain will lighten up the load. So much info to catch up on & people to re-connect with.

2008 hasn't been nice to me physically . Looking for 2009 to be better. Doc has sent me back to PT due to the severe pain even after Botox in December. Looks like trigger injections into the BP, subscapularis & traps next & another ganglion block.

A really good positive CELEBRATION my CSUF Retirement Disability legal case went in effect dating back to 2004. Only took them 6 months to comply with the judges decision. 5 years later I finally have my personal health insurance for life as of Jan 1. See, there are good judges out there who see through the pain & suffering of TOS. And what a final report he put together.

If anyone is FREEZING out there & need some warm Indian summer weather in January. Come on out!

hey Cyn,
okay.....if I could I'd be on a plane tomorrow it was -18 today with snow...so that's -4F to you!! eeeeekkkk blooody freezing....but I still ventured out today to my scrapbook store.......lol

love and hugs,
Victoria

How poor are they who have not patience!
What wound did ever heal but by degrees.

gibbrn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Jomar (01-22-2009)