View Single Post
Old 01-23-2009, 01:14 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Do I have endometreosis????

The past five months or so I get my period. The next day I start passing blood through my bowel as well. This first couple of months I just figured I was leaking around my pad. The pain in my right abdomen is awful. Most times it is a level 15? I had started my period one night, the pain was awful and then I started having major bloody stools with in 24 hrs. I was in hospital for this and had many tests. My final test is next week. It is a barium enema The drs have run so many tests it's not funny. No one can find anything. There has to be a reason that vaginal blood is crossing over into my bowel but how and where. Where is all this pain coming from as well. Before I had two more periods to prove what was going on, my dr said it might just be a new chronic pain I might have to live with.? But the periods kept coming that proved the pass over of blood.?

Do anyone out there experience this or knows someone that has experienced this?????? I'm 47 and I still get my period every 28 days. Who knows when I'll hit menopause and the periods will stop. Will the abd pain stop then to?
MJA - TOS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote