View Single Post
Old 12-02-2006, 08:04 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Thumbs up Anything at all!!

Hi Lara ....

Nope, no "rules" like that --- I am just hoping that, unlike the "weight issues" forum, those who post here can be assured that they do NOT have to post about wanting to gain weight, nor will they be urged to gain weight.

ALSO, no one has to stick to this thread -- I want to see LOTS of threads!! I just hope people label their threads clearly so others can find topics of interest -- my title, by the way, wasn't really the best, I guess.

The PD stuff was just a general topic of another tie-in... Originally I was going to reference an article after the part I had written myself, but I suddenly just realized that if I didn't go shopping, I wouldn't have any supper or anything to eat tomorrow!!

But THANK YOU for posting so I can go back and do some editing --- if I confused one person, it is guaranteed that I will confuse other people, too.

So POST IT ALL!!! I binge -- but I can't make myself vomit, can't see living a life of a box of Ducolax a day (like an old friend of mine), so I just gain weight and keep it...

Teri