View Single Post
Old 01-23-2009, 08:19 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default ATTENTION: Weekly Check In Thread

Hello Everyone..I, after much thought, over the span some time have been seriously thinking about stepping down as the host of the Weekly Check In Thread..The only reason why I have not done it sooner, is because I think it is a great asset to the community, and for the good of the community I have continued on with it..But I have found myself at the crossroads with it once again, and I feel like Ive done my tour of duty..I have been postng the thread for about four years now, and I have run out of ways to re-invent myself..Every week after I write it, I read it before I submitt it, and it is just too repetitious, and I can only attribute that to be honest, to a lack of interest and enthusiasm, and like I mentioned previously, my bag of re-invention tricks is empty..So, I sincerely hope that someone steps up to the plate, if only temporarily, untill a permenant host appears, to carry on this valuable tradition

I have grown through the experience, and there just arent any words to describe the abundance..The experience, and the priviledge has been priceless, and as a result Ive gotten to know, and meet many of you folks, who have become precious friends..When I was dx, it was here that I learned that life does go on after pd, and it has, and it will continue to..I want to thank each and every one of you who have contributed to the tapestry of my life, as it relates to living with, understanding, accepting, getting involved in, and passing on what you all have taught me about Parkinsons to others in need and despair..You have been my rock!..Whenever I have reached my hand out to, or dealt with one of my own personal experiences..you folks have always been a part of it in the background..I couldnt have gotten this far with out you..and I have a long way to go, and for that I am eternally indebted to you all!

And a special Thank You for all who have contributed, and those who have been avid weekly followers
Curious (01-23-2009), jeanb (01-24-2009), Sasha (01-27-2009), smithclayriley (01-24-2009)