View Single Post
Old 01-23-2009, 10:36 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shezbut View Post
It takes a little while for me to process information. The more stuff that's going on, the more anxious & overwhelmed I quickly become. That has been consistent for me, for 2 years now. I'll have a day or two (per month) that I feel pretty good. Normal. Once I'm back into chaos - normalcy in the average person - I quickly become depressed.

That's my experience, anyway.
Shez

ETA: Examples of what pushes me hard: more than one person talking at a time (even if it is the TV or music) - I turn it on mute or off. If I can't control all of the talking, I step back and silent. When there's a lot going on (for even a "normal" person), everything takes WAAAAY longer than normal. Weird, because my mind appears blank to me. But it has literally taken over an hour a few times to make simple decisions, and that was pushing myself to decide.
yea i'm so sick of PCS it's not even funny man i mean will this crap ever end i mean lord almighty my brain showed no damage and it's still ongoing yes i have wrestled with it in the ring like a idiot but god almighy that was early November could it have set my symptoms back you guys think??maybe a dumb question but gosh i'm tired of this feeling no headaches just dizzy and sometimes panicky and nausea but man someone say something lol
tommywrestler is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote