Thread: bipolar???
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2006, 05:57 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default bipolar???

ok.. finally going to confront myself about these moods of mine. i have had it mentioned to me on visits to different counselors, neuros, and just recently my phychologist.. that i may be bipolar. this terrifies me. i have had experience with this condition because my first husband was bipolar. it was difficult for me to understand his ups and downs. very extreme. plus, he did things that were just not normal. talking to trees, flying around the room like a fairy, thinking he discovered a new way to weigh atoms, this type of behaviour is why i have fought them putting this label on me. hhhhmmmm...

i dunnno.. these moods? depression.. deep. out of nowhere. but. not really mania stuff. except yesterday i was sore as hell.. rigid as a rock. but, for some reason i shuffled myself outside, drug boards up to my front lawn, and tried to build a patio. hurting the entire time. but, i HAD to do it for some reason. i was fully aware of what i was doing, i just couldnt justify the why.

i think there is more to this. have any of you guys experienced anything similiar or been told that you may be bipolar? lookin to my old buds here that have always been here for me for advice.. nice to be back.
harley is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote