View Single Post
Old 01-23-2009, 02:47 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart It's gonna be ALRIGHT

Doody....I know what you are going thru! One of our chihuahua's found a backdoor way into Daddy's workshop...ate some copper wire strands that had fallen on the floor. One night he started doing a funny head-stand dance and vomiting. We rushed to the on call vets office...20 miles away.
They xrayed him and said they thought he had pancreatitis, and that he was in no danger, just take him to our vet in the morning...and 350.00 later we left.
The next morning I was in the parking lot when the vet unlocked the door, gave them the xray, and they said why didnt they operate???

they showed me the films and said...these are foreign objects...Alex needs surgery STAT! Took them hours, they found 1 lil piece of wire, which was like a needle, the other they couldn't find. We had to pray it would pass. So, in church I lifted my chihuahua for prayers....we went on poop inspection patrol every day...and 3 days later the other piece of wire passed!

Im glad your baby is gonna be getting better...if I could I'd send you the money today...

"MY LIFE IS BRILLIANT, MY LOVE IS PURE, I SAW AN ANGEL....OF THAT IM SURE"james blunt
just drea is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Doody (01-23-2009)