View Single Post
Old 12-02-2006, 10:20 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Unhappy Oh, Ellie...

poor little thing. It is really sad when they get sick this way, since they really don't understand what is going on. I always feel for them.

My son left his cat (who he rescued from a very dismal situation) at an emergency vet 2 weekends ago (she was vomiting non stop and close to collapse), and this freaked her out, as she thought she was abandoned again. She ripped out her IVs, and gave them a hard time (normally she is docile). She is much better now ($800 later)... but I really felt for her too. Animals just don't understand. (she had some infection, thought to be bacterial hepatitis --which I had never heard of)

I hope this sewn shut eye is just temporary? Do they do that so it won't dry out? Or don't you know yet? At least she is home with you.

I am so sorry that you and she have to go thru all this.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote