Thread: Support...
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2009, 06:24 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default So much to say...

Alffe and friends, thank you again for your kind and wise words

Alas, still stuck in this world of PTSD, depression and some unknown fear to leave the house. Sheesh, I go into a panic when somebody knocks on the door. I really just wanted to hop in real quick and say hi while I ponder my thoughts to go into more detail later.

In a nutshell, I think it was last April that I last posted. So much more has happened. Needless to say, I still haven't dealt with Michael's death and Deember was the 3 year mark. Hard for me to do when he was my "safe" person and truly loved me unconditionally. Sigh

Then had to put the 16 year old dog down, then the cat died, but that is where I pretty much left off. Since then 2 close friends passed away from heat attacks, my aunt passed away in September (my mom's sister), but my cousin, at age 44 took his own life. A total shock. I would have thought that having my mom (his aunt) take her life so many years ago, he would have....ah hell, what, he would have what. When you are in that pit, it gets pretty dark and somehow it seems like the only way out. Been there, thought that. It's just that he has a 3 year old daughter, who will miss her dad. Just a sad day/week/month/year(s) in Pepperland.

I will ramble on later, when I can make some sense out of the words that are bouncing around in my head.

Once again thank you for all of your wise words....I have been lurking and peading past posts all night.

Xie
Xienite is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barbo (01-26-2009), Doody (01-24-2009), Lara (01-23-2009), mistiis (01-23-2009), tamiloo (01-23-2009)