View Single Post
Old 01-23-2009, 07:53 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Well, thank you, all of you! Guess it all stressed me out for I have a whopper headache and my tummy is mad.

Chewie had to have found a loose roll of floss on the floor somewhere. My vet said there were feet and feet and feet of it, and all wadded up in the 6 locations they had to cut open. Took them 3 hours.

And they said high end cost would be around $450-500. Well, I'd say that's a far cry from the vet hospital's charge of a minimum of $2000. It was $252.50 just for them to tell me what was going on.
Dont' worry, where there is a will there is a way.

I just continue to be amazed by all of our NT members.

((Mrs. D)), you are just too kind. I got your message and I cannot accept. All these years of knowing you from both BrainTalk and now NT, you just continue to keep me in awe of how wonderful you are.

But...you and hubby can adopt me maybe? I keep asking Mr. and Mrs. Alffe and I guess adoption is out of the question for them.

Tonight and tomorrow I am babysitting Otto. Kids went to Kansas City for the night. Otto continues to have no movement in the hind quarters, but we don't give up hope. Poor little guy. Makes my heart hurt watching him drag his legs.

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
GmaSue (01-26-2009), just drea (01-23-2009)