Thread: Support...
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2009, 08:03 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Lara, I'm glad your back here at SOS afer being gone awhile too. I always come back to these wonderful people. Amazing that I have been in touch with Alffe 10 years via the "boards". Makes you wonder (oops wrong thread) how so much stuff can happen, some good...some not so good.

Sadly, I haven't been to a counsellor, therapist or doctor due to no insurance. Compound that problem that the car up and died when I didn't really care, so now I am pretty much stuck if I had the incling to venture out. It's a long ugly story that I let myself fall into which is more guilt and depression.

So many thoughts when I was reading other posts, and too lazy to go back and find them. Such as, is it possible that in combination with the sad gene it makes us feel things deeper. I was always a sensitive kid, I mean to the point when my sister would get spaked (which was quite often) I cried (she refused). It just seems like I feel things different than they do, I consider othersand their feelings more than they do...just thoughts that make me go Hummmm.

Honestly, I"m pretty proud of myself for posting and finally talking, that in itself was difficult. Hummmm, perhaps this is the first step forward of many? Stay tuned, curious minds want to know.

Thank you for the kind words and I really look forward to getting to know you.

Cris
Xienite is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (01-26-2009), barbo (01-26-2009), Doody (01-24-2009), Lara (01-23-2009), who moi (01-26-2009)