View Single Post
Old 01-24-2009, 12:04 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hi Tommywrestler

My MRI and CT scan showed no damage as well. The psych testing showed that my IQ was still high and was above average in the other stuff. So accordingly there was nothing wrong with me - yeah right!

The only thing that showed anything up was the QEEG that I went to Australia for. that showed that parts of my brain were hyper and others not really registering. Unfortunately the insurer does not really rate it. It made me feel alot better actually having something to see though.

All I can say to you is to be patient - don't do anything to bang your head let alone shake it about. My injuries were 6 weeks apart and then about 10 months after that my car was rear ended and on and on.

Yes I think wrestling could have been the cause. Note that I am not an expert - just somebody with PCS for 7 years who learned the hard way!

Are you dizzy and nauseous all the time or is it when you are tired and don't realise? One of my medications made me feel dizzy and sick - do you think it could be the cause. Low blood pressure can cause dizziness as well.

Lynlee
PS - had a lovely week away - but our summer is really hot this year and I can't handle the heat anymore!
Lucy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote