View Single Post
Old 12-02-2006, 11:46 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Well I didn't come on line anywhere last night because I called Kohl's and they told me they had got some of the cameras in and they would be out on the shelves when they opened at 6 AM today. So I went to bed early last night. So I get there at 5:30 to wait in the freezing cold and when they open up, there were of course no camera. Manager didn't know who I was talking to but there wasn't even a truck that came in yesterday.

ToysRUs has a great parent review built into their website. So I decided to see what parents thought of this product that I was so desperately trying to find for my grand daughter. Well it seems it's a good 'toy' but doesn't take good quality pictures. So I decided not to spend up to $70 on a camera that doesn't take good pictures.

My son in law that recently came back from Iraq got on the web site that's like a PX on line. They have a kids digital camera for about half the price. So that's what I'll do. She can learn to be creative and test her photography abilities for about half the price. Plus, it's tax free and no shipping charge. And my son in law was so proud that he was able to provide me with something. He came from a very bad child hood and considers me his Mom.

So i didn't have my first EBay experience. But I'm sure I will!!!!
doydie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote