View Single Post
Old 01-24-2009, 12:41 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Wonder Thread #167

I wonder at how nice it is to see dear ((Wren)) posting.

I wonder that our dear ((Curious)) needs hugs today.

I wonder how ((BJ)) is doing with that nasty knee injury and what sweet ((Nikki)) is doing today.

I wonder if ((Addy)) would like to know that Ms. Alffe's barn is very empty. I think when we were in it was when she discovered lots of raccoon? poopy doo and appointed Mr. Alffe to clean it up.

I wonder that the barn, even though empty, gave me lots of imagery as Ms. Alffe described how Ms. Bizi and her siblings would play in there. It's a huge, lovely barn!

I wonder that my dear Chewie is recovering at the vet from his surgery yesterday and he's alive!. 3 hours of surgery to remove many feet of dental floss.

I wonder that gdoody is much better. He had his staples out Thursday. One wouldn't come out and 2 nurses and SIL had to hold him down screaming and kicking. Oh I hate that image.

I wonder that I haven't allowed myself yet to really worry about my dear SIL. His cardiomyopathy is back with a vengeance, and permanent and he has to be on heart medication for the rest of his life. He has primary dilated cardiomyopathy.

I wonder that my poor daughter had a pretty rough time this past week. She continues to be on her antidepressant and xanax for panic and anxiety.

I wonder at how weary I get of living alone.

I wonder that even at the age of 59 you are still learning life. Seems to be one epiphany after another. Why didn't I realize a lot of things earlier?

Ah, that's life. One long learning experience. Guess it's what I do with the knowledge that counts.

Love and hugs for the room.

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (01-25-2009), Alffe (01-24-2009), barbo (01-25-2009), Curious (01-24-2009), Lara (01-24-2009), mistiis (01-24-2009), Nik-key (01-26-2009), who moi (01-26-2009)