View Single Post
Old 12-03-2006, 02:26 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Default here

present and accounted for, as yet.

yesterday i surfed (low rates) to see if i my phone provider offered ISP access with free email - they do, its much cheaper, but still. i am using that connection now.

i tried to tell my father yesterday that we need to do the ADSL thing NOW. (i had been told that when i moved here we would get what i had access wise... now mom is giving me crap, because she got a bill where i don't dial in much (heck, i was so 'elsewhere' i didn't even open my laptop.) Just the basic, slower plan would be fine - its 24/7 flat rate access. so, mom, if i have to wait another bimester for another bill... well... supposedly i need to do what's good for me... so... (passive aggressive comes out...)

wait till they get the NEXT phone bill, as i've been connecting more recently (with the internet, and with you guys) ... at 17c per min... HA HA (sardonic laugh) sigh.

I had not expected this dialup issue. But from it, and the disastrous timing, i am learning how precious our group is to me.

I need you guys right now. More than my pdoc/T, believe it or not. He's a professional, you guys are friends and buddies and there is always a hand above water to pull up somebody who is sinking.

Thank you all.

~ waves ~ on a sunday morning