View Single Post
Old 01-24-2009, 04:44 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I wonder when I'll feel less scattered.

I wonder that even that I know it's from my fatigue and my pain from my MS that I should just slow down and ride with it, which I'm trying to do, I still feel frustrated.

I wonder that in one week, I bounced a check both in our account and my mom's. I thought I caught ours and had my husband cover it the next day-the credit card said they wouldn't credit my credit card acct for a couple of day, but it cleared my credit union account which the same day, even though that's where the credit card comes from-luckily only a $2.00 fee. Not so lucky with my mom's acct. $22 drat. That was a subtraction error.

I wonder that my friend who lost her husband in August, invited me to go to a movie premier. I wonder that even though we had a good time and it looks like we are renewing our friendship. I'm still wary and I wonder how long that feeling will last.

I wonder when my new doxie will stop being so frightened. I wonder that I have to keep reminding my self that she is a rescue dog and that it will take time.

I wonder if Goofy know how much I appreciate it when she remembers me.

I wonder that I even have the energy to post a wonder.

I wonder that I even started a thread!!!!

I wonder if everyone knows that they are special and loved.

I wonder that this wonder was so long, but the MS fatigue is hitting me-I once described it to a friend that doesn't have MS that it's like a tsunami when it hits.

Hugs and doxie kisses, Doxie
doxiemama is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (01-25-2009), Alffe (01-26-2009), barbo (01-25-2009), Doody (01-25-2009), FeelinGoofy (01-24-2009), Lara (01-25-2009), mistiis (01-24-2009), Nik-key (01-26-2009), who moi (01-26-2009)