View Single Post
Old 01-24-2009, 05:30 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Believe me, you gals, if I could grow a coconut tree in my apartment, I WOULD!!!

But since I can't, IT'S A TRIP TO MY NEAREST FOOD STORE THAT SELLS THIS STUFF!!!

I must learn how to use this in food. Stir fry, or maybe on a slice of toast at night.

I need all my brain cells.

And if it HELPS me ever get off insulin (that's really my goal, but who knows!!!), well, I MUST GIVE THIS A TRY.

I can hardly wait to see the look on Alan's face when I bring home a jar of Virgin Coconut Oil.

Tonight I made a fat free, egg free zucchini, tomato (with no fat cheese to boot).

It's cooking in the oven right now.

I found this EGG REPLACER thing in the big health food store in NYC. It's supposed to be the equivalent of 119 eggs (or something like that).

You use this instead of using eggs in any baking recipe.

I bought it thinking "I'LL MAKE ALAN HIS SCRAMBLED EGGS IN THE MORNING" with this stuff.

I take it home. Next morning I read the box and what does it say:???

"This DOES NOT MAKE SCRAMBLED EGGS".

Oh really? Guess what I did? I mixed the stuff with water (to equal 2 eggs), I then added a half of an Eggland's best egg.

Scrambled it up. Put some PAM in the frying pan. Poured the stuff in.

It came out like an omelette. Couldn't tell the difference.

Don't tell me I CAN'T USE THIS TO MAKE SCRAMBLED EGGS!!

I usually use one eggland egg and two egg whites for Alan's breakfast. I just wanted to try something different. And the box of this EGG REPLACER has ALL THESE COOL RECIPES.

lol

Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote