View Single Post
Old 01-24-2009, 08:40 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan4you View Post
Thanks for your response..but I am curious. What did you end up being diagnosed?? Hope you are doing ok..coping.. and all.

Warmly, Jan
I most clearly have MS, AND secondary sjoghrens. I also have a glioma in my right front lobe. So, since I have been having migraines for years...I guess its all of the above.

The glioma hasnt grown, moved, or changed in 2 years that we have been watching it. I have traced back MRIs to 2002, and it was there! NOT ONE of those bullies that told me I was over reacting noticed the darn thing! just skipped on by it.

My worst sjoghrens is dry eyes. I have punctal plugs in the lower lids and OH what a change! not completely better, but I no longer feel like my eye lid is made of sand paper, and scratching my eyeball out of my head when I blink. Since starting copaxone I have stopped collecting lesions, and the ones I do have are smaller, and appear to be healing.

My attitude is the biggest change. I have stopped living my life as if death is around every corner. Horrible debilitating illness and crippling disease. Today, I climb out of bed, and get going. I am doing my best to ignore my nagging lil snotty daemon voice that says "you dont feel good, get back in bed." I am walking again, sewing again, and doing more things to fill MY cup, instead of focusing so hard on others. then I have to recenter that daemon in the afternoon when its time to take a break, and relax. stop pushing myself to the point of exhaustion. its OK to take a break! so, this learning journey has me learning about ME, and what I need to be a good person to myself.

I hope you get the answers you seek.

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AZjanie (01-24-2009), Debbie D (01-26-2009), DM (01-30-2009), Lady (01-26-2009)