View Single Post
Old 01-25-2009, 12:18 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I get about 9 or 10 hrs of sleep per day, Lady, but they are split up. The good news is that I don't work, so I can sleep 2 - 4 hours every afternoon, on top of the 6 or 7 that I get nightly.

Before LDN, there were times that I slept 20/24 hours, and other times where I didn't sleep at all. My schedule isn't perfect (I need my daily nap!), but at least I feel great when I am awake, and I sleep good once I am tired.

You are a night-owl anyway, aren't you? We are meant to take the LDN to coincide with our sleep cycles, but I wonder if it makes any difference that you don't normally go to sleep till 3:00 or 4:00 am?

You could always try taking the LDN at a different time to see if it helps.

My best time is between 9:00 am and about 1:00 pm, and I get another burst of energy between 5:00 pm and 9:00 pm. I do most of my housecleaning the evenings actually. I can't say it was the same before the LDN, because I was just in survival mode for several years before that.

I'm glad to hear you are doing so well mom2five!

How are you Joelle?

Frank & Twinkletoes, are you both still on LDN? How are you doing?

Cherie
"Thanks for this!" says:
clark49 (03-11-2009), Lady (01-26-2009), LarryLDN (02-02-2009), SallyC (01-25-2009)