View Single Post
Old 01-25-2009, 01:00 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Cherie, I don't know what time to take it. I asked Skip and he just said take it before you go to bed even if it is 3 am. So no help there.
I go to bed at 3, 4 or 5 am and wake 2, 3 or 4 pm. Varies. No daylight or sunlight, like a vampire.

With ten or eleven hours of sleep, no nap, I shouldn't complain. In the past I have had 3 or 4 hours sleep and a nap for 2-3 hours. That was when I went to bed earlier and worked during the day, 7 years ago. I had to be up at 5 am so I napped when I got home.

Then I thought, what about the people that have to work the night shift and take LDN? These people sleep in the day. What time do they take it? Then the weekends might change for them, then what? Very confused.

I think when I wake up at 4 pm I am having breakfast. I wonder if the meal-time changing times, has something to do with it? My Neuro says, in so many words, that my internal clock is broken.

May happiness be at your door. May it knock early, stay late, and leave the gift of good health behind.

"Life is what it is". We can only focus on controlling those things we can control, we must let go of the things we can't.
Lady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (01-25-2009)