View Single Post
Old 01-25-2009, 01:06 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Roberta, Like Ruth said sounds like you have a lot going on,I also had a coil a clip and a stroke a month after surgery. I also have a mother and brother who are both very ill and when I go down the house to help them it knocks me out.I end up getting headaches,foot-drop,slurring and sick. I'm not the strong person I was before the Annie's as much as I try to be I'll never be that person again.
Ruth and I keep in contact everyday along with 12 others who have been through this. We after years still deal with these things so don't feel alone. We do the best we can with what we have but a time comes when we have to see back and take care of ourselves. I have a sister who lives close to my mom & brother who takes on most of this. Do you have anyone that can help? I know how hard it is and I also know the feeling of letting them down.I April my mom broke her knee..well I ran around doing so much, even trying to lift her that I ended up in the Hosp. with stroke like symptoms again. So now I just tell them I'll do what I can and I set one or two day's a week to go down and clean etc. That's all I can handle and they understand.
I wish you the best
ooxx
Mimi
gabrielli is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
can't remember (01-25-2009)