Thread: Another Symptom
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2009, 09:04 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I tend to keep candy tucked in my pocket, or those strong cough drop things. it really works when you are really trapped with others that either bathed in colonge, or forgot to bathe at all. pop in a peice of peppermint, or that hallsmentholypus stuff, and it overwhelms my sense of smell long enough for me to survive.

As the years passed, and MS decided to settle in, mine got worse. Esp after stopping smoking. As a paramedic/nurse, trust me, I was exposed to some pretty bad odors, but after I quit and wasnt exposed to them all the time, my tolerance level dropped way down!

There are just some folks that no matter how much they bathe, have an odor. Whether its that they are missing some parts (a dirty crack will carry a tremendous odor) or they are not washing their clothes before rewearing them, and the clothing is the offense. in some cases, we will never know. Does this man need help with laundry? I know if I hug some of the old ladies at church, I have to hang my sweater outside for days and days to air off the perfume smells. I have learned to not wear my fancy dry clean only stuff to some events.

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
dmplaura (01-25-2009)