View Single Post
Old 09-10-2006, 07:51 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Lightbulb Here are some of my thoughts

Hi all ~

I picked Braintalkers from the list but to be honest I don't care for any of the names. I feel when looking at the list that the names picked seem to be out of spite and anger over BrainTalk being down so long.

You have a good thing going here with the start of a new board so why use any name that connects to JL's BT?

Here are my thoughts on why I don't like the names we have to pick from:

Neurotalk ~ I feel is not a good name because this forum is more then Neurological from all the topics seen here. You need to let others know it is more then Neurological conditions. Neuro & talk are to close to JL's names for his forum.

Betterthanbraintalk ~ I feel this name is just down right RUDE and MEAN.

Brainforums ~ I feel the same as I do about Neurotalk. To me this name doesn't make sense?? Again using the word Brain in the title. I think you should stay clear of using the word Brain when picking a new name.

Even though I picked "Braintalkers" I don't like that it is way to similar to JL's name.

Like I said before you have a good thing going here so why not start fresh with a name for this forum which will be of it's very own and not connected to JL's board???

DocJohn ~ Please think about my suggestions and ask everyone to come up with names which will be for this board and make it Special on it's own. Don't rush into selecting a name for this forum. If you plan to keep it up and running when JL's BT is up then make the name different. Again tome the names suggested seem to come from anger and spite.

I guess I said enough.

Thank you for listening.
Shirl

Shirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote