View Single Post
Old 09-10-2006, 08:00 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I've got a lot of of pain and almost no help at all. I can barely take care of my needs and now have to help the care giver. I can't figure out a way help keep her on track and me off feet. You see I had my sister in law coming, but she backed out. I don't know what I can,do , that could do more and she backed out at the last minute ane gave me a name of someone that I could get. When I called, she was busy so now I am stuck without any good help. I actually shouldn't be alone any, but the friend went to church, so here I am without anyone.

My pastor & family are coming here for a Bible study and to eat dinner. She is bring our dinner, thank the Lord for people like that. They will help me while they are here where the other doesn't even cook. I never thought this would happen lilke this and here my friend has been paid to do all these things.Somehow I will get by. I have one more to call back & see if I can hire her. I can't send out e mails with this computer also can't recieve so don't think I'm mad if you don't get mail from me The other puter should be back soon.
Hugs,

Billie

Last edited by Fancylady_2006; 09-10-2006 at 08:10 AM.
Fancylady_2006 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote