Thread: New to Forum
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2009, 04:12 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouch View Post
Hello all,

I had my annie clipped almost 4+ months ago. What a journey this has been. I am so grateful to be a live yet i find myself a bit depressed and cry easily. I have wonderful support here at home and my job is to simply rest , and recover and honor my brain. When it is tired we sleep, and i sleep a lot.
I just have had my first CTA and all looked (vessels) ok, so that is good news, and repeat in 4-6 months. So another new norm for me.
I don't know if anyone else has this problem but my eye sight is still blurry. I do hope i get it back.
Just wanted to introduce myself and look forward to getting to know others
ouch
Hi, A big congratulations on being an aneurysm survivor. Although I have had a different kind of procedure to you - i had my aneurysms coiled I think its fairly common to feel teary and tired for several months after any neurosurgery - the fatigue lasted many months with me. Apart from the actual physical effects of the surgery there is the impact of the experience to take into account, so there is the psychological aspect to.

Be kind to yourself, take things easy and pace yourself, I had to learn to really slow my pace down.

Best wishes

pam uk
pamuk is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote