15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly6449ed View Post
Thank you Ali
How are you doing? I have seen you on here, and outer message boards

I kind of knew it had to be from the RSD after getting there, and talking with the Dr, but had to be sure,
I hate going to the ER for anything, but I was not sure if anyone else had that happen to them also
SO talk about WOW
and as soon as the ER Dr told me the same thing I knew there is not much they can do for me, just something new going on, at least I know the warning sings if that happens again, I hope I have a warning next time, or NEVER HAVE THAT HAPPEN AGAIN!

thank you
Peace
Hi Kelly,

Thank you for your kind words - I really appreciate it!

I'm sorry that you had to deal with all of that and really hope you start feeling better real soon! I hate going to the ER also - i'll only go when I absolutely have to so my mum and doctor can always tell when I am having a real bad day and can't take much more pain!!

It must have been really scary when all of that happened, not only for you but for your cousions as well but as MomInPain said, they love you and i'm sure they are glad that they were there to be able to help you and call 911!

Thanks for asking how i'm doing! I haven't been doing well recently. The weathers horrible over here in the UK so I don't think that has been helping as it's made my pain worse. I found out on Monday that I have to go back onto the Intense Physical Therapy Program on the 27th April for 2 weeks so hopefully that should help me once and for all, if not, i'm not sure what we will do!! I was supposed to be going onto the program now but my grandad passed away at the end of Novemeber and I just didn't feel up to going so we had to re-schedule.

I'm thinking about you and if you ever need someone to talk to, I am here for you!

Thanks again!