View Single Post
Old 09-10-2006, 08:07 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Oh, I hear you loud and clear.....moving is the pits!!!! Yet, once you are in your new place, it's a feeling of relief, you can take you time unpacking.

Fatigue comes with depression, at least for me. Grieving is something we go through and it's so hard, only time seems to help that, so they say, whomever they are.

Friends, well I don't have many here, I wish I could go back East for just a few days, but with my dogs and my mom, I wouldn't feel comfortable leaving them. There is nobody here if my mom takes ill.

I guess that all adds up to Lonliness, which I seem to throw myself into magazines, or trying to concentrate on a book. Watch TV - clean - go to my appt's. and try and sleep, take care of my pets.

It all sounds so easy to do, but I know it isn't, and what you are going through isn't easy, but you will get thru it, because you are strong.

It's amazing what we can do, because we just do, nerves and all, I've amazed myself with a year long illness of my mom's and dealing with that and now this crap with my husband. It does take a lot of us, but as long as we take time for ourselves, to let our emotions flow, and let our feelings out, it somehow makes it work.

Anyway, hang in there, stay strong......Hugs, Nikko