View Single Post
Old 12-03-2006, 12:32 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

There you are!

The first thing asked of me was when your last liver function test was done, and how frequently they are testing. [Which I assume to be related to the comment above]

She's still not back, so I had to go to my rebounds. Most fancy the medications and methods she uses which many she makes (shes been published and all of that jazz). In most cases, she avoids usage of anything that will damage the body but when cancer or anything similar is involved, it's hard to do.

The second question was if your providers are communicating in regards to your medications and treatments.

They seemed to be very adamant about you addressing this as soon as possible, and I do agree. They also stated anything in relation to the diet is doubtful but not certain (I figured I'd ask to be safe). It seems to boil down to a possibility of you having toxic levels of Zonegran or something related to your horomones. Whatever the case, you should demand something be done to keep yourself safe.

For the time being, I'd try to stay in safe places (not alone) and keep your stress level as low as possible. Also avoiding any other potential triggers until you get to a doctor.

Please please please keep us updated!

*Hugs*

Ellie

Ellie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote