View Single Post
Old 01-26-2009, 08:24 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

((Lara)) I certainly didn't mean that as slam to you! You are right! Rest and me time are the only tools we have to help cope. I was more laughing at my doctors, friends and family who keep telling me I need a vacation. Me time, a bath, listening to a song as loud as I can and singing along just as loud, reading a book while he sleeps... those are my -me times. A vacation? It IS what I truly need... but it isn't going to happen. When these people say you need a vacation!! I say ok! You watch Lynn and I will go! LOL yeah that is not going to happen, and that is why I have to laugh.

Sandy and Tammy... sigh....... I am so far from where you are now. I USE to enjoy caring for Lynn in the same way you both care for your dear husbands. I considered it an honor and I did it with love in my heart. The difference is you still have your DH's minds. Mine no longer knows who I am..... he is abusive.... and this stranger who has taken over my husband.. I do not love. My husband is truly dead to me.... I am a married widow, married to a ghost... facing this was among the hardest thing I have ever done.... sigh. Hang on tightly to them Keeping you both in my thoughts and prayers Nikki

More Than One Soul Dies In A Suicide

Nik-key is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (01-26-2009), barbo (01-26-2009), Doody (01-26-2009), Lara (01-27-2009), mistiis (01-26-2009), SandyC (01-26-2009), tamiloo (01-28-2009), who moi (01-26-2009)