View Single Post
Old 12-03-2006, 01:59 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Just give me a trough...

Steve,

I did laugh about you, the shrimp, and flying food (& for me that would include a flying fork). That happens to me too. I've decided they should let me use my fingers, give me a trough with my food in it, and provide a wet washcloth so I can wipe off my fingers and face periodically...

In local Phoenix news, the Grinch stole Christmas here. Really - some BAD GUYS stole the Salvation Army truck that had toys from their 'Christmas angel' donation program. All the toys gone! Luckily some local businesses donated the $$ to cover the cost of the toys and clothing gifts.

I created and maintain the website of a local artist - a potter. A while back he offered to make me something - so we asked for a tiled backspash for our cooktop. Well we just got it - YIKES!! It's a masterpiece tiled mosaic. We love it. But here's the rub ... i'm a messy cook! I figure i'd better give up cooking on the rear burners. Better yet, give up cooking forever... now there is a thought...

Here is the backsplash...

Cheers to everyone!

This isn't the life I wished for, but it is the life I have. So I'm doing my best.
jeanb is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote