View Single Post
Old 12-03-2006, 02:41 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Siblings? Oh yes, I have a brother who I’ve seen once in 10 years. He got married and took off and drifted away. The one time I did see him was at my dad’s funeral. He never even came to my mom’s because he said she always loved me more. Well yes he was right for once. She did love me more because I was the one who she called all hours of the night because she was having a bad asthma attack when my dad was working. She just wanted someone to be with her or sometimes take her to the ER. My brother was no where to be found. Another one who said he was “too busy”.

I left a message last week and asked if we could get together for the holidays. He never returned my call but yesterday I got a Christmas card in the mail from him. I was shocked when I saw it and I thought maybe things would be “okay” finally. In it was a picture of his two boys and a note saying they were going to Astoria, Queens to be with his wife’s family for the holidays and he was sorry and maybe another time. I certainly won’t be holding my breath waiting to hear from him again. He couldn't even call and tell me?

Cats nap, only humans put them "to sleep". Sterilize, don't euthanize!!

BJ
BJ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
wishnomore (09-19-2010)