View Single Post
Old 01-26-2009, 04:32 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Oh gosh. Hey everyone, I didn't feel it was directed at me personally at all. I was just writing my thoughts. I've not been in the same exact situation as you all but I sure have been a full time carer and had people including doctors suggesting I do this and do that... like go for a walk or run for an hour or so before breakfast.

Heck, I couldn't even get to go to the toilet alone, let alone leave the flipping house!!! lol I needed to go to emergency after I had a terrible fall one time and couldn't even go because I had 2 young children (one of them on autism spectrum), I was a single mother , and had absolutely no-one to care for them just to look after myself. Gosh, I understand alrightie.

I totally hear you all. I do think that sometimes people say things with the best intentions and I do think there are others (often family or professionals sadly) who just don't think when they say it and without really understanding that there is only 1 of you.

It would be nice though if there were 2 of us and that way 1 could stay behind while the other went and got their hair done, or whatever.

You all shouldn't worry so much. Try not to read into things that which doesn't exist LOL I didn't take anything that was said before I posted as if directed personally. Believe me.

Lara is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (01-27-2009), barbo (01-26-2009), mistiis (01-27-2009), Nik-key (01-26-2009), SandyC (01-26-2009), tamiloo (01-28-2009), who moi (01-26-2009)