View Single Post
Old 01-26-2009, 05:27 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
I didn't take anything that was said before I posted as if directed personally. Believe me.
Good! And I believe

It is so hard isn't it? I remember when I had my first TIA stroke, I checked myself out of the hospital as I HAD to be home with my husband. I grabbed his hand and said lets go hun and we left. Security caught up with me in the parking lot trying to convince me I had to stay. They were sweet, but they just didn't get it.

The next morning I got a call from social services I know their hearts were in the right place, but at the time I was offended. Now, I am extremely grateful for the assistance they have offered. After my mom became ill, I had another TIA....It is scary when you are on the floor stroking out and your DH can't use the phone, and even if he could.. what good would it do? Who would care for him? I have to say, this is what made me finally see that I had to consider placing him. I can't leave him alone for 2 minutes say nothing about an hour.. so yeah LOVE your idea of two of us giving each other breaks. Now that would work!!!

We went to a lawyer today, his guardian ad litem.. for the guardianship hearing. Poor bugger, thought it was some time in the 50's- thought Roosevelt was president- I was his mother- he was 19- he had no children.... acccccccccck!!!!

More Than One Soul Dies In A Suicide

Nik-key is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (01-27-2009), barbo (01-26-2009), Lara (01-27-2009), mistiis (01-27-2009), SandyC (01-26-2009), tamiloo (01-28-2009), who moi (01-26-2009)