View Single Post
Old 12-03-2006, 03:48 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default DiMarie-Chest pain

Hi DiMarie,

I hadn't been on here for awhile. I don't know if you knew but Bill, my better half passed away on the 21st. I do ok until nights and then it's very hard. After 34 years of marriage it's as if half of me is gone. My depression is very bad but I am in councelling to get me through yet another bad time in my life.

I couldn't find my post on chest pain again but I had read what you wrote and then I wanted to answer it and talk to you more but as I said I couldn't find the thread.

I have trouble taking pills that are not coated so I make sure any med that I get is now. My Methadone wasn't but I noticed this last batch was. It has never bothered me though.

I got my Prevacid back by writing to believe it or not **** Chaney, Bush, and several other people in office but Chaney got it back for me. Even though I gave him my two cents on politics along with my asking for help. I believe in beng honest with anyone.

The insurance company is wanting me to get a EGD but I told them I didn't want to do it at this time due to other surgeries. I'm having one this Thursday and still have several to go so I have to take them in order of importance. My first one did show GERD and PUD but the second one showed nothing 4 years ago. I can go off of my Prevacid and within 3 days I'm in a mess. I have that left chest pain that no Dr. can explained. My Pharmacist said it is possible to have a ulcer in that area but the Drs. say no.

I got it calmed down until today and it's started again. I ate the wrong food and it got things going so I took an extra prevacid.

The Drs. can't find what's going on in that area so they fight me over medical care for it. Doesn't surprise me though, I have right side pain that they can't find reason for but it's there. I believe it's scar tissue from my gall bladder being removed.

Anyway, thanks for responding. I do wonder also about the TOS part because if I do too much it gets that left chest pain going also. I have asked how meds and physical problems can both cause the same chest pain.

Thanks again for the help.
Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote