View Single Post
Old 01-27-2009, 06:09 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Lori Lee,

I haven't been thru this experience yet, but I'm going to apply real soon. I'll get the forms and all the information gathered that they want. I'll have letters from various Drs. that have treated me. The meds that I have been on and the ones that I'm currently on.I'll have a couple businesses write letters why they would not consider me for employment..I have a RSD friend here that was accepted and talk to her. Maybe the support group, ask them questions for those that don't mind talking privately about it. I already know I don't have enough credits for one type of help. Anyway, I will pm you when I find out more information, and I would appreciate it if you learn something helpful, please pm me. Let us know when you get accepted. I know we all need any help we can get.

I am so sorry you lost your nursing profession. It takes a very special caring person to care for those in pain and different distressing situations. I'm sure you miss it, like I miss what I did. Keep in touch and take care, Loretta
loretta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
llrn7470 (01-27-2009)