Thread: coq10
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2009, 08:06 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

[QUOTE=Jaspar;452702]I beg to differ that the Ubiquinol version is "necessary". Better, perhaps, but not necessarily, necessary A family member with severe, complex pediatric-onset migraines (often associated with need for CoQ10) was put on a very absorbable ubiquinone from www.lef.org -- and it worked extremely well.

The family looked into ubiquinol after it hit the market, but failing to find a brand without soy, which the person is allergic to (there may now be one... anyone know of a brand without soy?), and seeing that what the person was on worked, just kept her on the "super absorbable ubiquinone."[/Q

Ubiquinone/Ubiquinol effectiveness...could you tell me what Brand the "Super Absorbable" UBIQUINONE is, please....I would like to try the more effective UBIQUINOL but am put off it at the moment because most of it is in "Softgels" GELATIN, which seems to be mostly manufactured from Animal remains....though, it can be made from non-animal sources..... Have'nt come across UBIQUINOL in SOY so far, while looking online

Trying to put together A PN Supplement-collection for self Treatment.... looking through "iHerb" Products, mostly cheaper than the UK (what is'nt!?)......THEY HAVE QUITE A LOT OF UBIQUINOL PRODUCTS and if you have'nt done so already, might be worth checking out,...seem to be mostly in Softgels......
armac is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote