View Single Post
Old 01-27-2009, 05:41 PM
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member
Default Wonder 200 minus 32 (Or 168)

I wonder if I may start the new wonder thread since the other one is on the third page and before the Police Woman comes in and put us all in jail for not passing go? LOL

I wonder at how I woke up with da witch doctor in my head while I used Witch Hazel for my boo boo...LOL

I wonder at how I am feeling "bewitched" hmmmm...

I wonder at how cute grandmoiss "E" was today when we all went out for pizza (in-laws, the the two grandmoisses et moi had pizza while the poor wife had to work)

at the restaurant, she said out loud: "Can we watch Olive and the Chick Monks when we get home?"

I had to crack up and tell her that I don't believe there are any chick Monks allowed at the Monastery.(is there?????) because it is hard for CHICKS to take a vow of SILENCE (can they be silenced?? LOLOLOL *don't throw rocks at moi yet)

I wonder if I can say to Lara and Koala that I had tried Vegemite and I quite like it, it reminds me a bit of NORI (Japanese Seaweed paste)

I wonder if the new folks will post more,"just drea" and "T King" and others

please forgive me if I don't get to mention everyone's name...you all know you're precious to me and da moss...

but do want to send some (((BIG HUGS))) to curious and pono for what they are going through right now...

and Alpho, we remember Michael....(((BIG HUGS)))

I wonder how good it is to be able to sit for a little bit and actually read and catch up on posts...

please give moi more time to catch up with everyone...

((((BIG HUGS))))) for the room....

"you're entering, the

zone..."

Last edited by who moi; 01-27-2009 at 06:08 PM.
who moi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (01-27-2009), barbo (01-28-2009), da duck (01-27-2009), Doody (01-27-2009), Koala77 (01-27-2009), mistiis (01-27-2009), Nik-key (01-27-2009), pono (01-29-2009), Twinkletoes (01-30-2009)