View Single Post
Old 01-27-2009, 06:21 PM
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koala77 View Post
DH isn't into the RHMS either, in fact he's never watched it all the way through, ever .....

He doesn't like Monty Python either so we differ a bit when it comes to comedy. Not all ..... just those shows.
Anne, I wonder if you would like the Blackadder...

I remember talking with Alpho and da duck and the three of us love British Comedies...LOL

Mr. Bean (Rowan Atkinson) IS the Blackadder...I find it hilarious...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lara View Post
Go to the doctor.
Quote:
Originally Posted by da duck View Post
If a tree falls in the forest did the naked man cut it down or just get caught up in the moment?

Moi...go to the dr.
( not that I ever tell people what to do.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lara View Post

(me either.)
LMAO...."YES, Ma'ams" LOLOL

da wife has been after me to go to the doctor for quite a few days now...but I just defy her or is it I defile her?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanish Moss View Post
Please note, my Darling, that I only got the first oo and ee mixed up and the rest was correct

As to your question... a nekkid person running in the forrest is probably seen by bambi's and squirrels ( but not in Australia cuz they don't have them) and ants and mosquito's. I rather suspect that only the mosquito's really care, however, as they see a larger and tastier target. (I know this from somewhat personal experience...although I was not totally nekkid and was not running and....well....guess I have painted too much detail already.

And now I must go to work and try to be professional while the Witch Doctor is quite stuck in my head. I hope I do not break into song at the wrong time, although there are a few doc's that probably need the advice!

Have a good day everyone!
I wonder that the mosquito's where we live are the state bird and they love people, nekkid or not...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeelinGoofy View Post
what a thing to wake up to!!! ROFL!!!!!!!!!!! BTW moi..... my son LOVES monty Python!!!! he has alot of their scripts memorized LOL
goof, I KNEW I love Scott but now even more!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doody View Post
See WHAT?

doody, have you seen "Rocky" in RHPS??

if you did, you'd know him if he was running nekkid in the woods.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_qOuTJnlKbS...avidStatue.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by da duck View Post
Ah,, Doody...a nudge is as good as a wink to a blind man

for you Python fans out there...and the one in this chair. I LOVE Monty Python . When I was young my mom used to wake me up late at night and we would watch Monty Python together, or a bad old scary movie. Both are still among my favorite things. And now they both make me think of my mother...which is a weird sort of thing.

Still spitting ice out of the sky here, but not so much now. They say the whole system will move north and either southern Indiana will get the worst of it...or we will get another inch and a half of ice this evening.
Ah well, I love never knowing...LOL
I wonder if ducky wants to hear that it was in the 60's today and will be in the 70's tomorrow...

and yeah to another Python Fan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistiis View Post
WITCH DOCTORS LOL, I've known a few of those!!!

Nekkid through the forest, eh??? Trees, and such....hmmmmm.....better not go there....

On second thought, which forest might that be???
Why, the SHERWOOD forest, mist!! Robinhood lost his tights... LOLOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abasaki View Post
ARGH.... Now I have Witch Doctor, Rocky Horror and visions of nekkid person running through the woods in my head....
oh, great, thanks a lot, Abbie...I didn't think of all that until now...

"you're entering, the

zone..."
who moi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (01-27-2009), barbo (01-29-2009), Koala77 (01-27-2009), mistiis (01-27-2009), tamiloo (01-28-2009)