Thread: Sunday Check-In
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2006, 08:01 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Talking Good Evening All~

I am just now getting on the computer. I been kinda tied up all day. I cooked for Pastor and family. I just love to have company and they are so nice. It's been a great day! Prase The Lord.

I just had a call from Gaye. She is so full of the spirit tonight, and I do love to talk to her. We are as close as two peas in a pod. We have so much in common and meet on Braintalk. We have been close ever since.

I hope my diets ok. I may have to go on inslin if my sugar don't go down. We had two pies today, but I only eat the punkin. I sent the potatoes & biskets home with them. I will eat, if I don't give it away. Giing it away is the thing to do and make others happy.

Bizi~ I cook with Spenda and go ahead and eat thoses good things. It don't work making candy tho. I tried it! Seeing the pounds come back on is enough to make me qiut the sweets and starch. I try to avoid Fat's. Reading labels is a good habit. Then you know what will happen, if you endulge.

Befuddled2~Sorry to hear you didn't sleep well. I don't either, so I know the feeling. I got sleepy this afternoon, but didn't allow myself the pleasure. I planning on it tonight.

Everyone have a good night.
Pleasent Dreams,
BC
Attached Images
File Type: gif !cid_000b01c716de$0f72efd0$0201a8c0@your1a4d29f243.gif (7.2 KB, 98 views)
Fancylady_2006 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote