Thread: Prayers for DH
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2009, 07:10 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thank you for your continued prayers. It appears as though DH acted all day today like nothing was wrong. I'm not sure how to take that. I will say it is snowing again so I don't think he will go to work tomorrow. I do not work tomorrow but will be gone Thursday and Friday morning.

I would give a few people my phone number but that may create more problems with DH than it is worth. I do think the kids and I are safe with him but my guard is up. I will try to not let more than 48 hours go by with out a brief posting. He has never hit me or the kids. I know. There is a first time for everything. I saw the snap coming for months/ years now and feared it would be very violent. I'm thankful it isn't but do wonder what lurks around every corner.

We had just started to counsel with our pastor right before the holidays and vacations. Pastor has been bugging DH to start up again but so far we haven't. I stopped going to church again in late fall. DH goes because our daughter wants to. Pastor does know what is currently going on.

12/02- health world implodes, 11/05- Raynaud's (Brr!), 2/07- celiac, 3/07- gluten free diet

I will survive.
JustWeave is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ewizabeth (01-27-2009)