Thread: Size of annie
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2009, 07:56 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

To me No Annie what ever size is safe (little monsters) many doctors will want to watch them at this size. Both mine were 4mm but I already had symptoms such as loss of feeling in both legs,foot drop in my right leg,slurring and just couldn't think. Along with this I felt like I had the flu for 7 months,dull forehead headaches everyday,tired all the time,and couldn't think straight. When one of my 4mm Annie's was clipped the surgeon told my husband he thought it would rupture before he could get the clips on.Yet some people can have them be 11mm or bigger and not have a rupture...I smoked all my life and was told it causes the arteries to lose elasticity and get hard so mine couldn't grow anymore without a rupture.Everyone is different but the one question you always your surgeon and I did is "if this was your mother,daughter,wife what would you tell them to do?' He said "I would tell them to have the surgery to fix it now." The one thing they can't tell you is if or when it could rupture,they told me "we can just watch them but we can't tell you if it will rupture in months,years,never or tonight"

So if I didn't look him in the eyes and ask the what would he do question I wouldn't be here today writing this.

ooxx
Mimi
gabrielli is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Crwstar (02-02-2009)