View Single Post
Old 12-03-2006, 08:38 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default We are in Rochester!!

We got here. I've tried to post a message three times. When I go back they aren't there.

Hoping this one goes thru.

Long hard trip. Weather really terrible. A van trip for someone in this condition is not advisable. Vibrating and trembling so bad.

Kmeb, I suspect you are right. It is all settled down when I get up and by noon is bad again. The constant effort of staying out of the sun is really wearing. Muscles are all sore. Legs are very stiff and sore but then so is all the body. When I walk it feels like I'm walking on logs.

Rochester from our direction is really easy to get to under normal conditions. Easy to follow route. The hotel we are in has wheelchairs for use in the hotel. Suspect all of them do, so inquire. Mayo also provides them within the complex. I've learned so much from doing all of this and the research involved.

My appt. is at 7:45 in the morning. Last food at 7:00, usual fasting info I suspect. Haven't done it in a long time but they provide detailed instructions..

Tired. For all of you who are following this..I hope I learn something that will help someone.

Billye
Silverlady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote