View Single Post
Old 09-10-2006, 09:04 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I know what you mean about wanting this board to be seperate and different from JL's braintalk.

Based on what I have read here, about half the people want this place to be very very different, and the other half want it to be as close to "the original" as possible.

So, I do understand your feelings and opinions, and I understand that you aren't the only one who feels that way, which is why I was trying in my last post to show that DocJohn isn't personally trying to copy braintalk, he is just working with what he has (suggestions for names from the members here, and availabity of those names).

I wasn't trying to dismiss your feelings/opinions, and I wasn't trying to suggest that you change those feeling or opinions, and if that's the way my post 'sounded' then I do apologize.

My only goal in my last post was to just help you, and others who feel the same way, to understand the reasons behind the similarities. My goal was certainly never to try to convince you or anyone to change a feeling or opinion.

Personally, I can't decide if I would prefer this place to be very different or very similar. I can see upsides and downsides to both. I just want a support forum that is available and reliable.
Wittesea is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote