View Single Post
Old 01-27-2009, 09:08 PM
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by da duck View Post
I wonder if I can tell Alffe that I needed to tell someone and that the right someone was right here. That last tree branch fell while we were outside checking on the one before it... and then three more fell in the neighborhood within a minute. I will probably stay home. The Kid is freaked ( and so is his mom, but don't tell him that) and he has hinted that he needs me home. The one thing guaranteed to get me to stay is the Kid saying he needs me here...
I will decide in 5 hours when I am supposed to be leaving for work.
We are safe and warm and still, for now, have power....so we are better off than lots.
But I wonder if you know what it means to find a voice out there in the scary, scary storm?

And Moi...you know if the Kid says he needs me, you know where I will be. And thank you for being there.
hey duckster...when the tree falls, GOOSE, don't duck...(let the wrong poultry take the fall...)

you know we loves ya like Alpho says...

tell the kid we're going to get the best burger in town tomorrow and I'll be thinking of him and that nice lady still asks about him everytime I go there to get a hamburger

when you all come to our third weeding anniversary, we'll take you all out to eat desserts with Tom Berringer...LOLOLOL

"you're entering, the

zone..."
who moi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barbo (01-28-2009), mistiis (01-27-2009)