View Single Post
Old 01-27-2009, 09:20 PM
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member

hi Tammilulu sis

hoping things are better for you today...I love seeing how everyone came and posted and supported you and it just just just warms my heart...

news lately have been really getting me down as I am sure others...but coming here and seeing that you are surrounded by love, touches me deeply...

I'll add my two cents...

I think life is such a thing that it is never dull thus never the same...

there might be times in your life that you will be pulled from all directions...

during that time, you may only want to vent but NOT get away from the pulls because you feel you can't...

there might be times that all you WANT to do is get away...and run away from it all...but you can't because you just can't...

and of course there are many other variables and equations and well, there just is...

I can see things from all sides, and your current situation is what will dictate you and let you decide what you want to do and listen to. And there will be advices that you may not want to hear at this point but that will be OK...

because it has been said and there will be a time that when things settle that what was true then will now be a false and what was said then that you didn't agree with will now be the truth...

life's funny that way....

I can remember when my father was so sick and my mom and I were both working multiple jobs and taking care of him and it just felt like the world was going to end...

I can remember all I wanted to do was just vent and not hearing what others have to say..I simply just wanted to vent...

nevertheless, advices were given that I really didn't wanted to hear at the time and at times it would kind of get on my nerves...but deep inside,I knew it came from a good perspective and from the point of good will..

and later on, when things calmed down and he passed away, those advices became true...

You have a love that is grand and you are a wonderful person. I think the people that are pulling you knows that and they KNOW that you will take care of them...

perhaps, there will be a time when you will be able to say "NO" to them...

maybe it won't be now...maybe it won't be ever...but maybe keep that "NO" in the back of your mind and know that it's OK to say "NO" to them and know that they'll get over it...

((((BIG HUGS))))

"you're entering, the

zone..."
who moi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (01-27-2009), barbo (01-28-2009), mistiis (01-27-2009), SandyC (01-28-2009), tamiloo (01-28-2009)