View Single Post
Old 01-28-2009, 06:16 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Mistiis, thank you so much for your love and understanding. Your words are so comforting. My Olhipie listened when I read this thread to him and he said that I need to listen to your advice and take my meds for what they were prescribed for.

Tonight…I guess it is morning…oops up late again. We had a busy day. I took my sweetheart skiing at a resort called Powder Mountain. Wow what a place. We decided to drive our own vehicle instead of riding in the Common Ground short bus…mostly for comfort…my back and Olhipie’s buttum…I have been working on some pressure sores that are healing quite well. He only lost the first layer of skin and I got on it quickly and it is looking a lot better. I always treat his coccyx everyday as if there were a sore…enough bum talk….

Let’s see…oh, yes I was talking about our day trip…whenever we have a day trip where I have to do at least three or more hours of driving I have the hardest time getting to sleep. I hate it because sometimes in order to get to sleep I have to just wait until I get tired. I will take my pain stuff and my night time drugs and then add a couple of Xanax on top of that…then I will finally feel like I can lie down and sleep.

I’m getting there….I think I will try to slide in next to my Olhipie who is purring right now. I have to get up at 5:30 to make sure everyone get out of the house on time for work…then I sneak back to bed…nothing to do tomorrow so I’m going to sleep as long as I can.

Oh, that book is also sitting here on my desk...Alffe...I read it now and again and it reminds me of who I am and why you gave it to me.

I love all you my online buddies…you’re the bestest!

Oh, and by the way its good to see my lil bro posting again. Hope you are on the mend...don't you dare get sick again or I'll have to give you a wet willey! Love ya...your big sis!!!!

“Being my sweethearts full-time care partner, I have to remind myself, when some well-meaning friend or relative questions my methods or motives, that I know more than they do because I Live this life 24/7, and they only come for short visits.” Tamiloo

Gotta love my Olhipie! Dx'd RRMS 1986, SPMS 2004

Watch my Olhipie Skiing....

tamiloo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (01-28-2009), mistiis (01-28-2009)